Honey Potcast

7/10/2013

HNYPOT 184: Franz Underwear Mix Giugno




HNYPOT 184: Franz Underwear's Mix Giugno


Mitch Murder - Sequencer
Royalty - Vector Glide
Egyptian Nipples - LA Melody
Venice Beach - Apple Snake
Epuguzu - Petko Turner Edit
Brioski - Palm Springs
Léquipe du Son - Supermarche
Headman/Fraser/Mc Carthy - Noise (Daniel Maloso Remix)
Clap Rules -And the 3rd day he was on the dance floor
Mitzi - India (Joakim Instrumental Mix)
Oliver Nickels - Giant Carnivorous Amoebas
Marli Blu & Marco Moschino - Amore Selvaggio
La Bahia Erotica - Mark Seven Rascal Edit


Franz's musical career started in his teens, where he travelled much of Italy playing concerts with his noise/rock band. He runs the Slow Motion parties and label between Italy and Berlin. His dj set is a mix of electro, old school disco, obscure italo disco, detroit, chicago, techno, acid, new-wave, 80's.

Franz on Soundcloud
Franz on Resident Advisor

5 comments:

Leslie Lim said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often..


Kendra
www.imarksweb.org

forrestcodilla said...

Thanks for sharing you are a skillful writer the data as well are good and trustworthy. Cheers!

www.n8fan.net

sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org

Barbie Chiu said...

God allows us to experienced pain and failure for us to become a better person. To stand still and continue our life's journey. Visit my site for more information.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Cindy Dy said...

I enjoy reading your articles. You really have a wonderful blogs. Keep up the good work. Thank you also for the information!

Yong
www.gofastek.com