Honey Potcast


HNY 175: DJ Athome - Mixtape Athome

HNY 175: DJ Athome - Mixtape Athome

DJ ATHOME has been DJing Italo, Wave, Techno and Acid House since the early 90's. He has had a weekly radio show (Bis art Shaker) since 1996 on Radio Panik 105.4 FM in Brussels, Belgium. He's also a member of Pneu Records and a resident DJ for Palais Chalet

1. Bazz - The Drop Deal (1988 DiKi)
2. Force Dimension - Tension (1990 KK)
3. Cabaret Voltaire - Dont Argue - Dance version (1987 EMI)
4. Nitzer Ebb - Control I’m here - Cloudston’s Controlled Edit (2012 Strut)
5. Dj’s Pareja - No Paren (2012 Cómeme)
6. Psychick Warriors Ov Gaia ‎– Exit 23 (Return) (1990 KK)
7. Club Silencio - Turpe Traxx (2009 Thisisnotanedit)
8. Adonis - The Poke - The After Mix Poke Mix by Magic Amp (1987 DJ International)
9. Hardhouse - Voices in my House (1989 Easy Street)
10. Chicago Symphony ‎– The Ram Raid (1994 Not on label)
11. Splendid feat Eternity - Paco’s Revenge (1989 WAU Recordings)
12. Daniel Maloso - Body Music (2012 Cómeme)
13. Mia Hesterley – Spark (1988 10 Records)
14. X- Ray - Let’s Go - Juan Atkins Mix (1986 Transmat)
15. ViLLan X feat Naughty Wood - HeartBeat Crazy (2007 Nation)



ortigasclover said...

Spotted your write – ups, it’s cool. Very beneficial and interesting there are some ideas I haven’t heard before. Thanks for sharing.


Leslie Lim said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often..


sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


lee woo said...

Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


Barbie Chiu said...

God allows us to experienced pain and failure for us to become a better person. To stand still and continue our life's journey. Visit my site for more information.