HNYPOT 107: KVUL + BOBUS + PPLAY + KENDIG [LIVE] [HNY SUN 3 27 11]

HNYPOT 107: KVUL + BOBUS + PPLAY + KENDIG [LIVE] [HNY SUN 3 27 11]  

In order of appearance this 3 hour HOT LIVE mix was the precursor to the the 4 hour set from Prosumer + Boris [ostsgut ton / panorama bar / berlin]. You can easily tell how as a crew there are some nights where each resident bee shines as their own star or... like on this night... the music flows like a honest to goodness "sound-system."

"If this don't make your booty move, your booty must be dead" - Fat Boy Slim

Comments

cmpinmsp said…
I've died and gone to that BIG OLE HONEYCOMB in the Sky!!! :) :) :)

OUTSTANDING!!! :) :) :)
Luke said…
Amazing. So much love for Prosumer.

Any chance I could get the track at 1:14:30+ id'ed? I recognize it but I cannot for the life of me get it...
That isnt fat boy slim that quote but the music is awesome. any chance of a track list kind sirs and slits?

Popular Posts